Sweat Now, Wine Later Adventure Race 2024
Kayak your way on Nimishillen Creek from Martindale Park to the Middlebranch Trailhead at Spangler Ave, NE. Hop out of the kayak and run or walk to Gervasi Vineyard (~2.25 miles). Enjoy a post race gathering at Gervasi Vineyard with music and fun atmosphere.
General Event Information:
Please note: The event begins at 9:00 a.m., but you are registering for a wave start time. Unless you are in the 9:00 wave, you do not need to arrive early. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the wave time you registered for.
What you get:
– Custom designed short sleeve tech race shirt
– Unique finisher medal
– Pour of wine at the finish line
– Finisher food and water
– Use of a kayak, paddle and life jacket
– Free parking and transportation
— Rain or shine, hot or cold – the race goes on
– Must be 12 or older to participate
– No personal kayaks (organizers not responsible for transporting)
– In the event of unsafe water conditions, this will be a trail run only (no refunds)
– Participants will start in waves approximately one minute apart
– No interfering with fellow kayakers while on the water
Race day packet pickup will be available at Gervasi Vineyard in front of the Marketplace.
No early pickup.
Parking and Transportation
Gervasi has graciously allowed participant parking in their out lot, closest to 55th Street. Gervasi personnel will direct you.
Transportation will be provided from Gervasi to Martindale Park beginning at 8:30 AM. Buses will pick up in front of the Bistro next to packet pickup.
Gear Check will be available at Martindale Park and gear will be transported to the finish line.
$55.00 Registration though March 1st
$65.00 Registration through March 31st
$75.00 Registration after May 11th